Thursday 3 January 2013

The 'About Me' Page

The About Me page is self explanatory, it will show some information about me. I don't want this page to be boring to look at or to read so I'll make it as fun but still professional as I can as well as making it hold as much information it needs without it being boring and too much to read.

This is a basic layout drawing of what I want my About Me page to look like. I will have the same pale grey in the background as to what I will have on the homepage and the top and bottom bars will also be the same as the homepage. I want a fitting photo to go on this page as well as some information about myself. I will list bullet points rather than have a paragraph or two blabbering on about stuff about me that nobody cares about because I find whenever I'm researching a photographer or just looking through their site, I'm put off by big paragraphs of information that I know I'll probably find boring and won't be of any use. Bullet points and straight to the point with no babble, they're quick and easy. 
This is the photo which I want to be displayed on the right hand side of the About Me page. I think it's funny, light-hearted and because it's a self portrait, it fits in with what the page is all about. This photo was an emulation piece from Erwin Wurm's 'One Minute Sculptures'.
http://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/erwin-wurm-1
I will edit the image before putting it onto the site to make it more presentable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment