Tuesday 8 January 2013

Final Website Layout

In the end I decided to go against the rabbit idea because I felt as though it wasn't a strong enough theme to have just on one page as I couldn't find a way to carry it on throughout. My final website layout has become a simple, sophisticated piece rather then the slightly funny and more personal one I originally intended on doing. 
This is my homepage. I decided on the colours because I thought it was a modern and different way to show the images for each catagory. Even though I haven't gone down the rabbit route I've still picked out the word 'Hop' in the title because I think this is a memorable word to keep people from forgetting my website. I do like the final homepage even though it's very different to what I imagined, I this it's neat, easy to understand and pleasing to the eye. 

This is the About Me page. The image gives this page a funny and far less serious side which I think is great because sometimes the About me pages on websites can be boring and go on a lot about things people don't really care about, hence why I've only wrote 3 sentences about myself.

This is the Contact page. It is the most mimimal page of the lot but it does the job it's supposed to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment